Wednesday, March 2, 2011

But the music never stopped!

Funny story. It was a beautiful evening - early morning - on a rooftop in Dublin. A care-free (care-less) girl was hula hooping across the floor singing along to The Band when a wild wind picked up a beer can and viciously tossed it across the keyboard of her young macbook. But she didn't notice right away and her attention never wavered from her hoop. Most importantly, The music never stopped. Or at least not until the next morning when it died (fried) in state of frantic and alarming noises.

Fast forward to a few days and adventures later and here I am with my new macbook. I'm still getting used to the foreign keyboard but I've embraced the change, and accepted the cost, of carelessness. Oh well everyone makes mistakes - some more than others.
 
 

This sesame street video should buy me some time before I'm ready to share the most exciting adventure I've had in Ireland yet! Also Big Bird accidentally steps on his j in the end. Woops. Good Job, Big Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment