It's been a few days and I would feel incredibly lame if I posted every day's events on here but it's fine since Champlain orientation has kept me ridiculously busy all day ery'day. Six to twelve hour days don't really leave us with enough time to get over jetlag but of course we fit in the things that truly matter....Like my first Guinness in Ireland. On night one about a dozen of us went to the closest pub to indulge in the creamy luscious glory that is a Guinness from an Irish pub.
Here's a picture after my first sip > clearly I'm pretty content with the world.
Yesterday we spent in Howth (pronounced H+oath), a little seaside village at the end of the DART line. ( The DART is a commuter train that runs up and down the coast for several miles.) The views of cliffs were breathtaking but the best part was a flash rain shower where it absolutely DUMPED on us, followed by...you guessed it a glorious rainbow.
Couldn't find the pot of gold but I did take an epic spill down some Irish cement :)
and lastly, here are some silly pictures of some fantastic people!

No comments:
Post a Comment