I guess you could say I'm new to this - a virgin blogger if you will. My last journal experience was quite private, as I was probably around ten years old and it ended with the mortifying experience of listening to my family read it aloud around the dinner table.
The real reason for starting this blog and committing my thoughts to the world wide web is that I am soon leaving for a semester in Dublin. I'm not sure at all what Ireland will be like as the only preparing I've done so far is reading through the study abroad pamphlets on what [not] to do (i.e. be a loud obnoxious American) and also when my lovely roommates made me watch "P.S. I Love You" a few days ago. So far I've only learned that I am indeed the American stereotype and that I find Gerard Butler incredibly attractive.
No comments:
Post a Comment